February 23, 2015

"For Audrey"

Well, here's my first full mani since Valentine's day! Yeah...I went a whole week with naked nails...or just my Shinespark swatch on. Some polish addict I am!

Anyways. I wanted to get out of a funk that I've been struggling with, and even swatching wasn't really doing anything for me. Usually, if I'm in a funk, swatching will bring me right out of it, and will get the creative juices flowing again. Heh. Not this time. I had to force it!

So, without further ado, meet China Glaze For Audrey, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, and some really cute nail gems! I use my Shany #224 plate for the bows. I am loving stamping! A while back, I actually thought stamping was cheating. Psh. I was so wrong!!!


What's your favorite nail art technique?
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment