March 17, 2015

Push Your Mani - March 2, 2015

Howdy! If you like challenging yourself with your nail art, you're probably aware of a few monthly challenges on Instagram already. Well, this one comes to you from @Push Your Mani! This particular challenge holds a special place in my heart because I've been chatting with the person in charge of it for quite some time now ;-) I love these challenges because they really make me try things that maybe I haven't tried, or just haven't thought to try. I do enjoy them but alas. I am a slacker, and I don't do them enough!

I've done stamping in the past, but just plain old stamping. I've not been brave enough to try advanced stamping until now. I used Sinful Colors Hazard and Solar Flux for my base colors, and stamped with Sinful Colors Nirvana using my Cici&Sisi plate 5. I filled the stamp in with Revlon Hypnotize, Sinful Colors Hazard and Mint Apple. I actually love how this turned out, even though it wasn't my original plan.

Check it out! What do you think?


See you next time!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment