March 16, 2015

M Polish!

Ok, so I slacked off for a while there. I posted about buying the M Polish mini set, and never updated! Well let me just say, M Polish is amazing! First of all, I got my order in a matter of a few days, and there was a little hand written thank you note on my invoice. I wanted to tear into them so fast and try them out. However, a very kind, fellow polish enthusiast from the message board I am on contacted me asking if I wanted to swap my minis for her full sizes for just the price difference. Um. YEAH!!! So, I had to ship off my minis, and wait for these beauties to land in my little paws!


Seriously, if you are into stamping, you need these polishes. 5 free. GORGEOUS over black - and any other color, really. They're amazing. If you'd like to see some great reviews and pics before I get around to posting my manis with them, check out some of these great bloggers!

Mama Hearts Polish

The Polished Perspective

Dancer's Polished Life

jeninthemorning

And of course, you can find M Polish on Facebook at M Polish, or on Instagram at @mpolishes.

So, do you have these beauties? What do you think!?
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment