June 16, 2015

Recent Mani Catch Up

Ok, this post is going to be all photos! I've fallen so far behind posting about each mani, that I'm just going to throw a bunch in here, so enjoy! :-)

Did some water marbling with my new China Glaze Electric Nights collection.
Prompt: Neons. Used the Maybelline Bleached Neons line
Put Your Clown Face On by Envy Lacquer
Multi-color stamping using M Polish; Polish Of My People collection.
Shown over Envy Lacquer Put Your Clown Face On
More multi-color stamping using M Polish; Polish Of My People collection.
Shown over Envy Lacquer Put Your Clown Face On
Prompt: Polish Roulette - My husband picked the polishes.
This one didn't get submitted for that prompt. A different one did. ;-)

This one will hold a special place in my heart for a long time. My niece's
high school Varsity soccer team made it to state finals for the first time
in the school's history. I got to go to the game, and this is how I painted
to celebrate. M Polish Hottie stamped over Color Club Beyond.
Hope you enjoyed these mani's! Stay polished.
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment