April 2, 2015

Pink and Purple - Tribute Mani

Hello, hello!

This pretty, feminine little ditty comes with some hidden meaning!

In case you haven't heard, there's a little boy named Paul that is currently dealing with CHD (Congenital Heart Disease), and has been in and out of ICU's and hospitals so many times in his short little life. If you would like more information, visit his Facebook page (Pink 4 Paul), the blog cataloging his journey, and the article that was run in "The Emerald". I've done a few #pink4paul manis now, but this one is one of my favorites!

The other half of this mani is done in purple - a specific purple, Sinful Colors Tempest - to show support and love for a special mom and her precious angel baby.

I topped this mani with Zoya Monet for just a little added oomph. I wish I would have brushed it on instead of sponging it on, but I still love it!


This mani was actually featured on the Zoya website, too! See?


Pretty neat! ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment