April 10, 2015

Mommy's Mani Monday & St. Patrick's Day Nails

Ok, so I'm waaaaay behind on posting this. Please forgive me! These kids just keep taking over my days and I can't do everything my little heart desires. ;-)

Anyways. I'm absolutely excited that I get to be a part of the Mommy's Mani Monday group on Instagram! There are so many talented ladies in that group, and I just love seeing all of their amazing work. Head on over there and check out all of the great manis!

The first MMM I got to participate in was St. Patrick's Day! I was so excited because I got to use my M Polish. :-)

Here's my MMM St. Patty's day mani...


And the full collage!


Now, I did a second mani as well, and I just love how these turned out!


What's your favorite holiday to paint for? What design to you gravitate towards for that holiday?

Be back soon!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment