September 2, 2015

Push Your Mani August: Peach

Hey there lovelies! Hopefully over the next couple of days I will actually get the last few August Push Your Mani prompts shared. I seem to have acquired a couple of extra kids for a few days, so I'm both busier and less busy than I have been. If that makes any sense whatsoever.

Anyways, that's beside the point. Let's get on with it! NAILS!!!

In this post, I am sharing my super simple, super pretty peach nails! I suppose this could even count as a swatch, except I didn't use my DSLR and light box for the pic, therefore, no swatch! Sometimes it's nice to just do a simple mani. A palette cleanser of sorts...

NYC Color in Hamptons Peach :-)

PYM August: Peach
What's your go-to color when you need a palette cleanser?

Polish on!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment