September 27, 2015

Birthday Collab for jessj958

Hey there!

A fairly well-known Instagrammer (I think I just made that up, you like it? lol) recently celebrated a birthday, yay! She's actually a part of the Mommy's Mani Monday group as well, so I've had the pleasure of working with her regularly. She's pretty amazing, so be sure to go check her out! (Info below)

Anyways, I was asked if I wanted to participate in a birthday collaboration for her. The only requirement was that each of us recreate a mani of hers. Of course I said yes so below, you will see the collage, the original mani that I recreated, then my version of it. Enjoy!

Happy Birthday jessj958!

The mani I chose to recreate.
You can find jessj958 on Instagram! Check her out!

Here is my recreation! For this mani, I used:
Sinful Colors Tempest and I Miss You
M Polish Dancing in the Streets
Twinkled T Chevron Nail Vinyls
Cici & Sisi Plate 09

My recreation
The products the I used for this mani can be found:
Sinful Colors: Can be found in many retail stores like Walgreen's, Rite Aid and Walmart.
M Polish: Website; Instagram; Facebook
Twinkled T: Website; Instagram; Facebook
Cici & Sisi: I usually buy these on Amazon. Just search the beauty section for Cici & Sisi!


No comments:

Post a Comment