August 25, 2015

Bestie Twin Nails - August!

Good morning fellow nail polish lovers!

This month I was paired with the amazing crooked_mani. Click that link to go check out her Instagram page!

We agreed on a picture that I took of one of my oldest daughter's dresses, but decided to replace the green with purple. This was so much fun, that I'll definitely be doing this style/design again in the future!

BTN August: Collage


Here is my solo shot! So.much.fun! I used Bear Pawlish Peek-A-Boo! and Ultra Violet (LOOOOVE), and I used Sally Hansen White On, as well as M Polish Scouting the Beach for the freehand daisies! I'm a wee bit miffed that my quick dry top coat decided it wanted to matte my tips. :-/ Probably thanks to the humidity, fan and open window, so yeah. It's my own fault! LOL!

BTN August: Solo Shot
Polish on, lovelies!
~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. I love this Stacy! The color combo is super cute and I need to add UV to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was loads of fun to do, and yes...you need UV in your life! It's gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete