August 26, 2015

Revisit: Cover Girl Capitol Collection

Hi! These are some old swatches, but I feel like I need to share them again since Mocking Jay Part 2 will be coming out in just a couple of months (eek...I can't wait!).

I had purchased one or two of these when they first came out, and quickly went on the hunt to find the rest of them. I had to have them!

I'm relatively certain that I used 3 coats for each of these, maybe 4 on some? It's been a little while though, so frankly...I don't remember! :-)

Now, the swatches!

Cover Girl Capitol Collection

These are all pre-light box, and pre-macro lens...sooooo...they're taken standing in one of my windows with the curtain as the backdrop! :-)

Cover Girl Capitol Collection: Inferno

Cover Girl Capitol Collection: Rogue Red
Cover Girl Capitol Collection: Flamed Out
Cover Girl Capitol Collection: Sulfur Blaze

Cover Girl Capitol Collection: Scalding Emerald

Cover Girl Capitol Collection: Seared Bronze

Cover Girl Capitol Collection: Violet Flicker

Cover Girl Capitol Collection: Pyro Pink

Cover Girl Capitol Collection: Black Heat

And here are a couple of the designs I did with this collection:

June 2014: Skittle mani with nail sticker
Thanksgiving 2014: Stamped Gradient
How many "full" collections do you have in your stash? I'm almost embarrassed to say, myself...haha!

Polish on, lovelies!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment