August 21, 2015

Mommy's Mani Monday: Mani Orders & Reverse Mani Orders

Hello again, fellow polish lovers! This post is all about Mommy's Mani Monday! It wound up being a combined post on Instagram, so you get a two-fer! :-)

Mommy's Mani Monday: Mani Orders & Reverse Orders

For the August 3rd edition of Mommy's Mani Monday, we were assigned another person in the group to give "orders" to. @ThePolishedPerspective (check her out, she's amazeballs!) "ordered" me to use my least favorite and most favorite color. For this mani, I used Sinful Colors Vacation Time and Tempest (because I LOVE purple!!!). I used a fan brush to work both colors into the mani, and I actually kind of like how it turned out!

Mommy's Mani Monday: Mani Orders - Least Favorite Color and Most Favorite Color

I was assigned to give orders to @hottmama_of4 (go check her out, too, she's pretty awesome!) and I gave her "Braided, or "Herringbone" nails. She nailed it. I love the look she did! Below, you will find my braided mani. It was a lot easier than I had anticipated! I used all M Polishes for this mani, and they made it a breeze! I used Hottie, Dancing in the Streets, and Iron.

Mommy's Mani Monday: Reverse Orders - Braided or Herringbone

Have you tried the braided technique yet? Do you like it?

Polish on, lovelies!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment