August 10, 2015

Push Your Mani August: Butterflies

Hello again! I opted for a quick and easy mani the other day because I was short on time getting out of the house. I used Envy Lacquer "Pride" topped with a single coat of "Sinful Summer, both from the Seven Sins of Summer collection. I love how fun this glitter is! It's quickly becoming one of my faves!

Envy Lacquer Pride and Sinful Summer

The third challenge for Push Your Mani for the month of august was butterflies. I opted for a more subtle, abstract take. Since I loved this base color combo so much, I decided to keep it and just add the butterfly stamps to it later on!

As previously mentioned, this is a base of Envy Lacquer "Pride" topped with "Sinful Summer", stamped with M Polish Berry Best Friend using Cici&Sisi 07. I'm soooooo excited that I got my grubby little paws on this LE polish!

Envy Lacquer Pride and Sinful Summer
Stamped with M Polish Berry Best Friends

What are your favorite stamping images? Do you like floral? Abstract? Geometric?

Polish on, lovelies!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment